Old Saltings | Sleeps 2-8
Beach views | 4 bedrooms | Balcony | Adjacent to beach | WiFi | Child friendly | Less steps | Open plan living | Zen room | Denby china | 2 minute walk to centre | Saturday changeover
Waking to the sounds of the sea in Old Saltings is a truly memorable experience. Steeped in history, Old Saltings has been carefully refurbished to retain it’s original character yet remain functional. The large sea view bay window and open plan living space are the perfect social space for families or friends…
As soon as you open the big sturdy front door, you know you have entered into a truly unique and magical lace. White washed walls, cherry wood paneling and hidden rooms all add to the delight as you follow the soft deep blue carpets and walk on through into the open plan living space. From here it is all about the views…
The living space is furnished with all things St Ives, artefacts, crockery and local artwork are there to subtly remind you of the rich and wonderful history St Ives has. The open plan kitchen has been carefully planned so as to benefit from the fantastic seaviews whilst keeping it a social place to be. Quite possibly the best view you’ll ever have whilst cooking.
A Zen bedroom is located at the seafront of the property to offer calm and serenity with the all important picture postcard perfect view of the beach and ocean. It has a 4ft double bed and is partitioned from the living room by curtained glass walls, it even has a side opening window so you can sleep to the sound of the waves.
We find Old Saltings our most accessible property. With 4 wide steps to enter with a handrail, a walk-in shower and no steps inside, guests who require an easier form of living will find this property more suitable.
Old Saltings is timeless and spectacular whatever the time of year.
– Miele and Bosch appliances including washer and dryer
– Coffee machine
– Linen and utilities are included
– Stunning sea views and beach front location
– Balcony overhanging beach
– 2 x Queen bedrooms, 1 twin/bunk room and a small double in the Zen room
– 2 x bathrooms including a walk in shower in ensuite.
– WiFi and free UK landline calls
– Panoramic window seat overlooking Porthmeor
– Easy access with just two steps to front door and no steps or stairs inside
– Fully equipped and carefully designed kitchen
– Denby china
– Original artwork
Where is Old Saltings?
|10.11.18||£890 6 nights|